Skip to content ↓

Non-Medical/Holiday Requests

How do I request a nonmedical/holiday for my child during term time? 

Under section                         you can fill out a form to request absence during term time.  

We require all sections of the form to be filled out and this will be reviewed by a head of school and a decision will be made. Once the decision is made you will be notified. 

Please familiarise yourself with the Pathways and the request for absence section, so you are aware of the full process including possible fines. 

Woodside Primary Academy - Request for Leave of Absence from Learning