Skip to content ↓

In Year Transfer

In year transfer school applications

Are you looking to move your child to a new school?

If so you will need to do an in year transfer. If your child currently attends a primary school then you will need to apply through the local borough.

If you wish to do an in year transfer to Woodside Primary Academy you will need to go directly to Waltham Forest who aim to process school admission applications for an in year transfer within 15 school days of receiving the completed admission application with the correct supporting evidence. 

To make an In year transfer school admission application, please apply online at