Free School Meals (FSM) and Vouchers
Currently, under the government scheme, all children of primary school age can receive free school meals.
How to apply for free school meals (FSM)
- We ask all parents to also complete the Waltham Forest Free School Meal Entitlement check
- Please click the link to visit the Waltham Forest website http://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/Pages/Services/Education-grants-free-school-meals.aspx
How to inform school of my FSM status
- Please complete the form to upload the evidence.
Am I entitled to Edenred Vouchers
Free School Meal entitlement has to be applied for and is based upon the household receiving one of the following benefits:
· Income Support
· Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
· Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
· The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
· Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act, 1999
· Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
· Universal Credit, with a household income of less than £7,400 per year (after tax and not including any benefits you receive)
How do I apply for Edrenred vouchers
We want to ensure that every child who is entitled, receive the Edenred vouchers, please register for Free School Meals Status using the link below.
The FSM status will ensure they receive the Free Edenred supermarket vouchers.
My Edenred vouchers are not working
- Please contact Edenred directly - Edenred Childcare Vouchers Login & Eligibility | Edenred
I have yet to receive my Edenred vouchers
- Speak to the school office to confirm the status of your child's free school status
- Please be patient as the system takes time to process